UChain (CURRENCY:UCN) traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last seven days, UChain has traded down 27.1% against the US dollar. One UChain token can now be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit and UEX. UChain has a market cap of $630,980.00 and $155,191.00 worth of UChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029929 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.69 or 0.02928427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00134745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00170723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $333.06 or 0.09783474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030122 BTC.
UChain’s launch date was December 19th, 2017. UChain’s total supply is 823,600,647 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,266,373 tokens. The official website for UChain is uchain.world. UChain’s official message board is medium.com/@uchain. UChain’s official Twitter account is @UChainEcosystem. The Reddit community for UChain is /r/UChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
UChain Token Trading
UChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.