ugChain (CURRENCY:UGC) traded up 12% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last week, ugChain has traded down 19% against the dollar. ugChain has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $96,693.00 worth of ugChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ugChain token can now be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029406 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $102.34 or 0.02979651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00132246 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176300 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.41 or 0.09678159 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC.
ugChain was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. ugChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 568,842,039 tokens. ugChain’s official Twitter account is @ugChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ugChain is /r/ugChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ugChain is www.ugchain.com. ugChain’s official message board is medium.com/@ugChainOfficial.
Buying and Selling ugChain
ugChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ugChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ugChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ugChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ugChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ugChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.