UNIVERSAL CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. UNIVERSAL CASH has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and $100,897.00 worth of UNIVERSAL CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UNIVERSAL CASH token can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, Exrates, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. In the last seven days, UNIVERSAL CASH has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008895 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030070 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $98.20 or 0.02912024 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00135352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00173794 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $332.69 or 0.09865937 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
UNIVERSAL CASH Token Profile
UNIVERSAL CASH’s genesis date was September 9th, 2017. UNIVERSAL CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,338,418,171 tokens. UNIVERSAL CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash. UNIVERSAL CASH’s official website is u.cash. The Reddit community for UNIVERSAL CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
UNIVERSAL CASH Token Trading
UNIVERSAL CASH can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit, C2CX and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNIVERSAL CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UNIVERSAL CASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UNIVERSAL CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UNIVERSAL CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNIVERSAL CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.