UralsCoin (CURRENCY:URALS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, UralsCoin has traded down 1.4% against the dollar. One UralsCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub and Crex24. UralsCoin has a total market cap of $12,347.00 and $23.00 worth of UralsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,390.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $87.33 or 0.02565224 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.52 or 0.02982070 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.95 or 0.00703477 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.43 or 0.01305245 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00108420 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.64 or 0.01634420 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00344662 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00024441 BTC.
UralsCoin Coin Profile
URALS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on November 7th, 2017. UralsCoin’s total supply is 9,928,345 coins. UralsCoin’s official website is www.uralscoin.info. UralsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Uralscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UralsCoin Coin Trading
UralsCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UralsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UralsCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UralsCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UralsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UralsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.