Vault Coin (CURRENCY:VLTC) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Vault Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Vault Coin has a total market capitalization of $1,315.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Vault Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Vault Coin has traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015827 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00001112 BTC.
Vault Coin Profile
VLTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2016. Vault Coin’s total supply is 530,385,540 coins and its circulating supply is 30,385,540 coins. The official website for Vault Coin is vltcoin.org. Vault Coin’s official Twitter account is @vaultcoin1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Vault Coin Coin Trading
Vault Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vault Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vault Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vault Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vault Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vault Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.