Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, Verify has traded down 19.4% against the dollar. Verify has a market cap of $311,564.00 and $0.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can currently be purchased for about $0.0231 or 0.00000679 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Radar Relay and COSS.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029868 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03014027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130344 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00172776 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.63 or 0.09747889 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Verify’s launch date was November 8th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,508,864 tokens. Verify’s official website is token.verify.as. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Verify
Verify can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, Radar Relay and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.