Veros (CURRENCY:VRS) traded up 46.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Veros has a market capitalization of $3.35 million and approximately $347,244.00 worth of Veros was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veros token can now be purchased for about $0.0615 or 0.00001801 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Livecoin and Sistemkoin. Over the last week, Veros has traded 452.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029560 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.74 or 0.02945629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00132762 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00176190 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $331.71 or 0.09699411 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Veros’ launch date was November 1st, 2016. Veros’ total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,496,564 tokens. Veros’ official website is vedh.io. Veros’ official Twitter account is @Veros_currency.
Buying and Selling Veros
Veros can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Sistemkoin and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veros should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.