Virtacoin (CURRENCY:VTA) traded 19.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Virtacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Virtacoin has traded down 30.2% against the US dollar. Virtacoin has a market cap of $6,275.00 and $6.00 worth of Virtacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 39.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Virtacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 13th, 2016. Virtacoin’s total supply is 12,666,916,683 coins and its circulating supply is 5,201,310,113 coins. The Reddit community for Virtacoin is /r/virtacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Virtacoin’s official Twitter account is @virtacoinplus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Virtacoin is www.virtacoin.world.
Virtacoin Coin Trading
Virtacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Virtacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Virtacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Virtacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Virtacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Virtacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.