vSlice (CURRENCY:VSL) traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. vSlice has a market capitalization of $67,420.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of vSlice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One vSlice token can currently be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui and YoBit. In the last week, vSlice has traded 20% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029505 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.85 or 0.02916530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00133918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176951 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $335.62 or 0.09802935 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
vSlice Token Profile
vSlice launched on November 15th, 2016. vSlice’s total supply is 33,390,496 tokens. The Reddit community for vSlice is /r/vDice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. vSlice’s official website is www.vslice.io. vSlice’s official Twitter account is @vSliceCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for vSlice is medium.com/@vdiceio.
vSlice Token Trading
vSlice can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as vSlice directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vSlice should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase vSlice using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for vSlice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vSlice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.