Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One Wild Beast Block coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0153 or 0.00000443 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Wild Beast Block has traded 34.8% lower against the dollar. Wild Beast Block has a total market capitalization of $2,775.00 and $3.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.91 or 0.00724433 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020396 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000958 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00001464 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001981 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000654 BTC.
About Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block (CRYPTO:WBB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. Wild Beast Block’s official website is wbbos.com. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wild Beast Block directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wild Beast Block should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wild Beast Block using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.