XMax (CURRENCY:XMX) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, XMax has traded down 36.8% against the U.S. dollar. XMax has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and $64,218.00 worth of XMax was traded on exchanges in the last day. One XMax token can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including OTCBTC, FCoin, CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029929 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.69 or 0.02928427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00134745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00170723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $333.06 or 0.09783474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030122 BTC.
XMax Token Profile
XMax launched on July 3rd, 2018. XMax’s total supply is 30,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,660,865,066 tokens. XMax’s official Twitter account is @XMax_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for XMax is /r/XMax_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. XMax’s official website is www.xmx.com.
Buying and Selling XMax
XMax can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, ABCC, FCoin, CryptoBridge, Graviex, DDEX and HADAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XMax directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XMax should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XMax using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XMax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XMax and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.