Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Zayedcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000057 BTC on exchanges. Zayedcoin has a total market cap of $13,889.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zayedcoin has traded 22.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded down 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
ZYD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. The official website for Zayedcoin is www.zayedcoin.net. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zayedcoin Coin Trading
Zayedcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zayedcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zayedcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.