Zephyr (CURRENCY:ZEPH) traded up 25.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Zephyr token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000136 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Zephyr has a market capitalization of $1.31 million and approximately $4,731.00 worth of Zephyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Zephyr has traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Zephyr launched on September 7th, 2017. Zephyr’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 284,379,797 tokens. Zephyr’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24946.0.html. The Reddit community for Zephyr is /r/bitspark. Zephyr’s official website is www.bitspark.io/the-zeph-token. Zephyr’s official Twitter account is @bitsparkbtc.
Zephyr Token Trading
Zephyr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zephyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zephyr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zephyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zephyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zephyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.