Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Zero has a market capitalization of $659,981.00 and approximately $3,698.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zero coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00004086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Zero has traded 24.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.30 or 0.01682345 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00356801 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00050613 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135959 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009852 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029473 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 48.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Zero (ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 4,773,987 coins and its circulating supply is 4,740,335 coins. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@zerocurrency. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io.
Buying and Selling Zero
Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.