Zipper (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, Zipper has traded down 23.2% against the dollar. Zipper has a market capitalization of $8.04 million and $1.34 million worth of Zipper was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zipper token can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, DigiFinex, IDCM and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00052327 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009494 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00002858 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007302 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00001643 BTC.
Zipper Token Profile
Zipper (CRYPTO:ZIP) is a token. It was first traded on January 28th, 2018. Zipper’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,199,999,812 tokens. Zipper’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo. The official website for Zipper is zipper.io.
Buying and Selling Zipper
Zipper can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, DigiFinex, OKEx and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zipper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zipper should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zipper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zipper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zipper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.