ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. One ZMINE token can currently be purchased for about $0.0116 or 0.00000341 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and BX Thailand. ZMINE has a market capitalization of $1.56 million and approximately $6,610.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZMINE has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007398 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00041868 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00001027 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 44.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00002543 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00013004 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000543 BTC.
ZMINE is a token. It launched on January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 782,255,922 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,246,464 tokens. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZMINE is zmine.com. The official message board for ZMINE is medium.com/zmineofficial.
ZMINE Token Trading
ZMINE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and BX Thailand. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZMINE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZMINE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.