Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Zoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0448 or 0.00000713 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Coinroom, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Zoin has a total market cap of $831,315.00 and $0.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Zoin has traded down 0.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,406.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $89.31 or 0.02624287 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.42 or 0.02979952 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.25 or 0.00712538 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.92 or 0.01349156 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00110099 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.53 or 0.01690391 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.21 or 0.00358750 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024808 BTC.
Zoin Coin Profile
ZOI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 5th, 2017. Zoin’s total supply is 18,544,491 coins. Zoin’s official website is official-zoin.org. The Reddit community for Zoin is /r/zoinofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zoin’s official Twitter account is @ZoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Coinroom. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.