Zonecoin (CURRENCY:ZNE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. Zonecoin has a total market cap of $25,297.00 and $0.00 worth of Zonecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zonecoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Zonecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0098 or 0.00000104 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008396 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00022304 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00287468 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018631 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000775 BTC.
Zonecoin (CRYPTO:ZNE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 5th, 2016. Zonecoin’s total supply is 2,581,970 coins. Zonecoin’s official Twitter account is @ZonecoinTech. The official website for Zonecoin is www.zonecoin.tech.
Buying and Selling Zonecoin
Zonecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zonecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zonecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zonecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zonecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zonecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.