ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 15.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $7.86 million and approximately $20,162.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for $1.99 or 0.00058586 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Over the last week, ZrCoin has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008792 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029702 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.24 or 0.02855418 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173505 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $332.15 or 0.09753216 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
ZrCoin’s launch date was March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,940,458 tokens. ZrCoin’s official website is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZrCoin Token Trading
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.