EtherSportz (CURRENCY:ESZ) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. EtherSportz has a total market cap of $192,342.00 and approximately $117.00 worth of EtherSportz was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, EtherSportz has traded up 47% against the dollar. One EtherSportz token can now be bought for about $0.0279 or 0.00000756 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $438.09 or 0.11884374 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00028721 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
EtherSportz (CRYPTO:ESZ) is a token. It launched on January 16th, 2018. EtherSportz’s total supply is 6,905,580 tokens. The Reddit community for EtherSportz is /r/EtherSportz and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EtherSportz’s official Twitter account is @EtherSportz and its Facebook page is accessible here. EtherSportz’s official website is ethersportz.com.
EtherSportz Token Trading
EtherSportz can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherSportz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EtherSportz should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EtherSportz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EtherSportz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherSportz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.