MAZA (CURRENCY:MAZA) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. MAZA has a market capitalization of $340,702.00 and $0.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MAZA coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, MAZA has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008539 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003186 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
MAZA (CRYPTO:MAZA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. The official website for MAZA is www.mazacoin.org. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MAZA Coin Trading
MAZA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAZA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAZA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAZA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.