Speed Mining Service (CURRENCY:SMS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. Speed Mining Service has a market cap of $134,361.00 and $0.00 worth of Speed Mining Service was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Speed Mining Service token can currently be bought for about $1.28 or 0.00033689 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Speed Mining Service has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $76.51 or 0.02075583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00164779 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00215184 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027510 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027509 BTC.
Speed Mining Service Token Profile
Speed Mining Service’s total supply is 300,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,680 tokens. Speed Mining Service’s official Twitter account is @Speed_Mining and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Speed Mining Service is smscoin.jp/en.
Buying and Selling Speed Mining Service
Speed Mining Service can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Speed Mining Service directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Speed Mining Service should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Speed Mining Service using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Speed Mining Service Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Speed Mining Service and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.