Tigereum (CURRENCY:TIG) traded 20.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One Tigereum token can now be purchased for about $0.0196 or 0.00000531 BTC on popular exchanges. Tigereum has a market capitalization of $343,237.00 and $497.00 worth of Tigereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Tigereum has traded down 45.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $438.09 or 0.11884374 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00028721 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Tigereum Token Profile
TIG is a token. Its launch date was October 28th, 2017. Tigereum’s total supply is 19,743,794 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,555,614 tokens. Tigereum’s official website is www.tigereum.io. Tigereum’s official Twitter account is @tigereumtokens and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Tigereum Token Trading
Tigereum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tigereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tigereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tigereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.