Arion (CURRENCY:ARION) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Arion coin can currently be purchased for $0.0208 or 0.00000568 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Crex24. During the last week, Arion has traded 17% higher against the US dollar. Arion has a market capitalization of $119,894.00 and $670.00 worth of Arion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.71 or 0.02260122 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00164699 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00212477 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027602 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027604 BTC.
Arion Coin Profile
Arion’s total supply is 5,967,906 coins and its circulating supply is 5,767,906 coins. Arion’s official Twitter account is @ARION_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Arion is arioncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Arion
Arion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.