Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. During the last seven days, Augur has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One Augur token can currently be bought for $9.16 or 0.00250601 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BX Thailand, DragonEX and BitBay. Augur has a total market capitalization of $100.72 million and $992,116.00 worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.60 or 0.02288098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00164701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212695 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027621 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
Augur’s launch date was November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Augur is www.augur.net. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Koinex, Mercatox, Binance, Ethfinex, Livecoin, ChaoEX, Crex24, Zebpay, CoinTiger, Liqui, Poloniex, GOPAX, Bitsane, Upbit, ABCC, BitBay, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bitbns, BX Thailand, LATOKEN, AirSwap, Gatecoin, Bittrex, Bithumb, Kraken, IDEX and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.