Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. One Beatcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0249 or 0.00000318 BTC on major exchanges. Beatcoin has a total market cap of $37,917.00 and $0.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Beatcoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.73 or 0.02016762 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008058 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004325 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00001462 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Beatcoin Coin Profile
XBTS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. Beatcoin’s official website is beatcoin.info. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin.
Buying and Selling Beatcoin
Beatcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beatcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.