Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for about $5.98 or 0.00163739 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, FCoin and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded down 2.4% against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $781.53 million and $37.99 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.67 or 0.02237662 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00212189 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000562 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin’s genesis date was June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 190,799,308 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,799,308 tokens. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, DDEX, IDEX, Trade Satoshi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Bancor Network, AirSwap, Exrates, LBank, Binance and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.