BitAsean (CURRENCY:BAS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. One BitAsean token can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BitAsean has a total market capitalization of $3,168.00 and $0.00 worth of BitAsean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BitAsean has traded 24.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $81.67 or 0.02237662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00212189 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
BitAsean’s launch date was June 3rd, 2017. BitAsean’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 tokens. BitAsean’s official website is www.bitasean.org. BitAsean’s official Twitter account is @BitAseanTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitAsean Token Trading
BitAsean can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitAsean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitAsean should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitAsean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitAsean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitAsean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.