Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. Block-Logic has a total market capitalization of $211,574.00 and $123.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Block-Logic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0210 or 0.00000573 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Block-Logic has traded down 57.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011114 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded down 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Block-Logic Coin Profile
Block-Logic (CRYPTO:BLTG) is a coin. Block-Logic’s total supply is 33,962,735 coins and its circulating supply is 10,081,970 coins. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG. The official website for Block-Logic is block-logic.com.
Block-Logic Coin Trading
Block-Logic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block-Logic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Block-Logic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.