BlockCAT (CURRENCY:CAT) traded 27.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 12th. Over the last week, BlockCAT has traded up 4.3% against the US dollar. BlockCAT has a total market cap of $672,316.00 and approximately $514.00 worth of BlockCAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlockCAT token can now be purchased for $0.0913 or 0.00002499 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX and Radar Relay.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027880 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.60 or 0.02371579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00163067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211239 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027635 BTC.
BlockCAT was first traded on July 5th, 2017. BlockCAT’s total supply is 9,200,151 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,360,121 tokens. BlockCAT’s official Twitter account is @blockcatio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlockCAT is /r/blockcat and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BlockCAT is blockcat.io. The official message board for BlockCAT is medium.com/blockcat.
BlockCAT Token Trading
BlockCAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Cryptopia and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockCAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockCAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlockCAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockCAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockCAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.