BoostCoin (CURRENCY:BOST) traded 38.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. One BoostCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000078 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BoostCoin has a market capitalization of $33,788.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BoostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BoostCoin has traded down 4.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00023040 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00024439 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00029691 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005231 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00002140 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010938 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00151884 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
BoostCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 15th, 2014. BoostCoin’s total supply is 11,855,487 coins. BoostCoin’s official Twitter account is @boostcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BoostCoin’s official website is myboost.io.
BoostCoin Coin Trading
BoostCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BoostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BoostCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BoostCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BoostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BoostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.