CyberCoin (CURRENCY:CC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. Over the last seven days, CyberCoin has traded 89.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. CyberCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CyberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CyberCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006527 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019581 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.34 or 0.00227819 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017751 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000788 BTC.
CyberCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 31st, 2015. CyberCoin’s total supply is 549,267,534 coins. CyberCoin’s official website is www.cybercoin.space.
CyberCoin Coin Trading
CyberCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.