Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, CoinFalcon, Exmo and C-Patex. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 7.3% against the dollar. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $251.53 million and $15.08 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.33 or 0.00883334 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003458 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018917 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011647 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001846 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00001162 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
DOGE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 117,806,870,970 coins. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, BitFlip, BtcTrade.im, Graviex, Upbit, cfinex, FreiExchange, Bits Blockchain, CoinEx, Coindeal, Coinbe, BX Thailand, CoinEgg, Gate.io, Bittrex, BiteBTC, YoBit, Novaexchange, Cryptohub, Instant Bitex, ZB.COM, Stocks.Exchange, BCEX, Bittylicious, Mercatox, Exrates, Bleutrade, Coinsquare, Exmo, C-Patex, Tidex, Tux Exchange, BTC Trade UA, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, Tripe Dice Exchange, Indodax, Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange, SouthXchange, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, CoinFalcon, LiteBit.eu, Kraken, Bitsane, Fatbtc, Ovis, Koineks, QBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, Crex24 and Cryptomate. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.