Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. One Electra coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Cryptohub, Fatbtc and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Electra has traded down 28.6% against the US dollar. Electra has a total market capitalization of $5.48 million and approximately $30,546.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004126 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra (ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,279,533,804 coins and its circulating supply is 28,412,377,251 coins. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, CoinBene, Fatbtc, CryptoBridge, Novaexchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.