Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0066 or 0.00000182 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinBene, Cryptohub and TradeOgre. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $58.00 million and $284,462.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Electroneum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 8,722,787,828 coins. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinBene, Kucoin, Cryptohub, Bitbns, TradeOgre, Cryptomate and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.