Fountain (CURRENCY:FTN) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Fountain token can now be purchased for $0.0345 or 0.00000944 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene and CoinTiger. Over the last seven days, Fountain has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar. Fountain has a total market cap of $1.45 million and $137,393.00 worth of Fountain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009094 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.76 or 0.02264636 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00164580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212740 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027639 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027639 BTC.
Fountain’s total supply is 2,155,978,299 tokens and its circulating supply is 41,971,776 tokens. Fountain’s official Twitter account is @fountainhub. Fountain’s official message board is medium.com/@FountainHub. Fountain’s official website is fountainhub.com.
Buying and Selling Fountain
Fountain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fountain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fountain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fountain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fountain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fountain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.