Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 12th. During the last week, Gems has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. Gems has a market capitalization of $920,412.00 and $4,689.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gems token can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Fatbtc.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027880 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.60 or 0.02371579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00163067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211239 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027635 BTC.
Gems ‘s genesis date was January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,147,488,025 tokens. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. Gems ‘s official message board is blog.gems.org. The official website for Gems is gems.org. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol.
Gems Token Trading
Gems can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gems using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.