Genaro Network (CURRENCY:GNX) traded 8.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. In the last week, Genaro Network has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. One Genaro Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0157 or 0.00000428 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, DigiFinex, Allcoin and HitBTC. Genaro Network has a total market capitalization of $4.00 million and approximately $241,857.00 worth of Genaro Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $438.17 or 0.11990256 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00030015 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00001258 BTC.
Genaro Network Token Profile
Genaro Network (GNX) is a token. It was first traded on September 28th, 2017. Genaro Network’s total supply is 650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 255,217,243 tokens. Genaro Network’s official Twitter account is @GenaroNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Genaro Network is medium.com/genaro-network. The Reddit community for Genaro Network is /r/GenaroNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Genaro Network is genaro.network.
Buying and Selling Genaro Network
Genaro Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BigONE, Allcoin, OKEx, Bibox, Huobi, DigiFinex, HitBTC and CoinMex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genaro Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genaro Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genaro Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genaro Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genaro Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.