Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. One Genesis Vision token can now be bought for approximately $3.56 or 0.00097352 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit, HitBTC and Kucoin. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $15.77 million and $1.18 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Genesis Vision has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009094 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.76 or 0.02264636 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00164580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212740 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027639 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027639 BTC.
About Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Ovis, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.