GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 12th. In the last seven days, GoldMint has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. GoldMint has a total market cap of $396,369.00 and $2,454.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldMint coin can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00005662 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Bancor Network and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027880 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $86.60 or 0.02371579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00163067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211239 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027635 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Profile
GoldMint’s genesis date was August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. GoldMint’s official message board is blog.goldmint.io. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GoldMint is www.goldmint.io. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, YoBit, Livecoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldMint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.