KNOW (CURRENCY:KNOW) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. One KNOW token can now be bought for about $0.0246 or 0.00000672 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. KNOW has a total market cap of $0.00 and $7.60 million worth of KNOW was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, KNOW has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007567 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00056858 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018957 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00124821 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000274 BTC.
KNOW (CRYPTO:KNOW) is a token. KNOW’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. KNOW’s official website is kryptono.exchange. KNOW’s official Twitter account is @KryptonoEx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling KNOW
KNOW can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KNOW directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KNOW should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KNOW using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KNOW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KNOW and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.