LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. In the last week, LatiumX has traded down 12.4% against the dollar. One LatiumX token can now be bought for approximately $0.0131 or 0.00000358 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and BitForex. LatiumX has a total market cap of $1.36 million and approximately $146,284.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.67 or 0.02237662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00212189 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
LatiumX was first traded on August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,454,611 tokens. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LatiumX is latium.org. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LatiumX
LatiumX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LatiumX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LatiumX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.