Local Coin Swap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded down 16.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 12th. Local Coin Swap has a total market cap of $0.00 and $163,066.00 worth of Local Coin Swap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Local Coin Swap token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002114 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Local Coin Swap has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.67 or 0.02237662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163739 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00212189 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
About Local Coin Swap
Local Coin Swap was first traded on March 15th, 2018. Local Coin Swap’s total supply is 72,732,420 tokens. The Reddit community for Local Coin Swap is /r/LocalCoinSwap and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Local Coin Swap is medium.com/localcoinswap. The official website for Local Coin Swap is www.localcoinswap.com. Local Coin Swap’s official Twitter account is @Localcoinswap_.
Local Coin Swap Token Trading
Local Coin Swap can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Local Coin Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Local Coin Swap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Local Coin Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Local Coin Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Local Coin Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.