MicroMoney (CURRENCY:AMM) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. Over the last seven days, MicroMoney has traded 29.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MicroMoney coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0097 or 0.00000264 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $70.71, $7.50, $13.91 and $20.34. MicroMoney has a total market capitalization of $152,527.00 and approximately $11,168.00 worth of MicroMoney was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $438.17 or 0.11990256 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00030015 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00001258 BTC.
MicroMoney Coin Profile
MicroMoney (AMM) is a coin. It was first traded on September 22nd, 2017. MicroMoney’s total supply is 17,532,943 coins and its circulating supply is 15,777,256 coins. MicroMoney’s official Twitter account is @micromoneyio and its Facebook page is accessible here. MicroMoney’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. MicroMoney’s official website is www.micromoney.io.
MicroMoney Coin Trading
MicroMoney can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $11.92, $50.35, $50.56, $13.91, $7.50, $10.41, $19.00, $32.35, $70.71, $5.53, $20.34 and $24.70. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroMoney directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MicroMoney should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MicroMoney using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MicroMoney Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MicroMoney and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.