Mithril Ore (CURRENCY:MORE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Mithril Ore token can now be purchased for $12.79 or 0.00349407 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Mithril Ore has traded down 14.2% against the dollar. Mithril Ore has a total market cap of $146,256.00 and $42.00 worth of Mithril Ore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007560 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00057137 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018907 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00124881 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000274 BTC.
Mithril Ore Profile
Mithril Ore (CRYPTO:MORE) is a token. Mithril Ore’s total supply is 500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,438 tokens. The official website for Mithril Ore is www.mithrilore.io. Mithril Ore’s official Twitter account is @MithrilOre and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mithril Ore is /r/MithrilOre and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mithril Ore
Mithril Ore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril Ore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril Ore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril Ore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril Ore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.