Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. One Nebulas coin can now be bought for approximately $0.54 or 0.00014799 BTC on exchanges including Neraex, Allcoin, LBank and Huobi. Nebulas has a total market capitalization of $24.61 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Nebulas has traded down 10% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $437.68 or 0.11976287 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00029776 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001261 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Nebulas Coin Profile
NAS is a coin. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 45,500,000 coins. The official website for Nebulas is nebulas.io. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nebulas is medium.com/nebulasio. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Neraex, Allcoin, Gate.io, BCEX, Huobi, OKEx, LBank and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nebulas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nebulas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.