NuBits (CURRENCY:USNBT) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. During the last week, NuBits has traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar. NuBits has a total market capitalization of $388,844.00 and approximately $14,472.00 worth of NuBits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NuBits coin can currently be bought for about $0.0354 or 0.00000968 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and SouthXchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.71 or 0.02260122 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00164699 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00212477 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027602 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027604 BTC.
NuBits’ total supply is 70,510,851 coins and its circulating supply is 10,981,667 coins. NuBits’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NuBits is www.nubits.com. The Reddit community for NuBits is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NuBits is discuss.nubits.com.
Buying and Selling NuBits
NuBits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, SouthXchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuBits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuBits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuBits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.