Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 12th. Pascal Coin has a market capitalization of $5.60 million and approximately $67,248.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pascal Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00006272 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and Poloniex. During the last seven days, Pascal Coin has traded down 11.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.60 or 0.02288098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00164701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212695 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027621 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
Pascal Coin Coin Profile
Pascal Coin was first traded on August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 24,411,350 coins. The official website for Pascal Coin is www.pascalcoin.org. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.