PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. PumaPay has a total market cap of $12.24 million and $92,743.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PumaPay token can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, IDEX, Bittrex and Upbit. During the last week, PumaPay has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $437.68 or 0.11976287 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00029776 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001261 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
PumaPay (CRYPTO:PMA) is a token. It launched on March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,922,856,631 tokens. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. PumaPay’s official message board is blog.pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PumaPay’s official website is pumapay.io.
Buying and Selling PumaPay
PumaPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange, IDEX, Coinall and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PumaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.