Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 12th. One Rise coin can now be purchased for $0.0146 or 0.00000399 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC and YoBit. During the last seven days, Rise has traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rise has a market cap of $1.94 million and $1,731.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00066460 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010674 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005738 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 132,853,988 coins. The official website for Rise is rise.vision. Rise’s official message board is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, RightBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.